Click on the photo for zoom
Type your email and we will inform you as soon as the product is available again.You will receive an emailm as soon as the product is available again. We will not use youw email for any purpose.
Necessary in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body
Maintaining muscle and heart tone
For the nervous system
For the balance of body fluids
Important for calcium absorption
Magnesium is a mineral that activates more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It is the fourth most abundant metal in the human body with a pivotal role in a number of important bodily processes.
About 69% of magnesium ions are stored in bones. The remaining percentage participates in intermediate metabolism, with approximately 70% existing in free form, while the remaining 30% is bound to proteins (mainly albumin), citrate ions, phosphate ions and other substances that form complexes.
Magnesium is a cofactor of many enzyme systems. Thus, all enzyme reactions that depend on adenosine triphosphate (ATP) molecules require magnesium as a cofactor of the adenosine triphosphate–magnesium complex. Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is a primary biochemical substance found in all aerobic and non-aerobic organisms (plants and animals) and acts as a carrier of chemical energy. ATP molecules have been characteristically named as the energy currency in intracellular energy transfers from one biochemical molecule to another.
Additionally, magnesium maintains electrolyte levels in balance, facilitates calcium absorption, contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle and nerve function, the contraction of both skeletal and smooth muscles, and plays a key role in sleep regulation.
Numerous studies have shown that magnesium deficiency is associated with cardiac disorders such as ventricular arrhythmias unresponsive to conventional therapy, increased sensitivity to digoxin, and coronary artery spasms. Additional symptoms include neuromuscular and neuropsychiatric disorders.
Magnesium citrate is more easily and better absorbed than other forms of magnesium, and has a particularly favorable effect on the elderly and people with low stomach acidity.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication or have health problems. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. To be kept in a place where children cannot see or reach. It is kept in a cool and dry environment.
*The package may contain an oxygen absorption bag Αgeless® Oxygen Absorbers which helps to control humidity during the life of the product. Do not consume and do not remove from the original packaging. Close the cap carefully after each use.
Take 2 tablets daily, preferably after meals.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication or have health problems. There may be further interactions and side effects than those listed. Keep away from small children. To be kept in a shaded, dry environment and at room temperature (15-25 ° C), unless something different is suggested by its manufacturer.
The products are sent by courier (Geniki Taxydromiki).
Shipments are made only in Greece.
1. Cash on delivery. Payment is made by cash, at the time you receive the products.
2. Debit/Credit/Prepaid Card. Payment is made through the Easypay service of Piraeus Bank. Transactions made through our order form are completely secure and there is no risk of fraud, since the management of the payment process is covered exclusively and directly by the Easypay system of Piraeus Bank with an additional level of security Verified-by-Visa, MasterCard Secure Code and 3D-Secure. * In case there is a shortage in any of the products you have already ordered and paid by card, we will contact you immediately for further consultation or refund
The shipping cost is 4€
For orders over 50€, you have FREE SHIPPING.
Cash on delivery service is FREE.
You will receive a 10% discount coupon with your order, for your next purchases.