The treasure from the desert
Jojoba oil (Buxus Chinensis) is one of the most well-known and valuable base oils in modern aromatherapy. Jojoba oil has a characteristic that has no other base oil: its organic composition is very close to the sebum composition of human skin. In fact, it "mimics" the natural collagen of the skin. Thus, Jojoba oil is very moisturizing, while at the same time it nourishes and protects the skin. Rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6 and especially E), it is one of the best base oils you can use. It has a natural sun protection index SPF 5 which makes it ideal for summer hair care. When used in combination with other oils it helps to extend their shelf life.
Jojoba Oil is ideal for making moisturizing products, lib balms and of course for soaps.
It is 100% pure and does not contain chemicals.
7 magical uses of jojoba oil
1. As a moisturizing night. Using jojoba daily will make your skin glow. It is best to use the night before bed, alone or in combination with moisturizer.
2. Make-up removal. Gentle and suitable for both face and eyes, put a few drops of oil on a cotton ball and remove makeup.
3. As a moisturizer after the bath. Apply a few drops on hands, feet and other areas so that the skin is not dry and "pulls".
4. As a lip balm. Apply evenly on the lips to nourish and hydrate them.
5. For the cuticles. Take care of your fingernails by doing a gentle massage with jojoba.
6. Hair care. Spread jojoba on the edges or add a few drops to the conditioner.
7. Before shaving. For face and body, smear with jojoba oil the areas of the body that you will shave and let it be absorbed, to do after the softest and moisturizing shave of your life.