Organic wholemeal tahini
Tahini contains many nutrients, valuable for human health.
Tahini is a natural product which consists of 100% ground sesame with its husk (whole grain).
Net Weight: 300g
✅Greek product ground in a stone mill.
✅No additives, no preservatives.
✅It is nutritious & fasting.
10 REASONS TO EAT TAHINI
1. Tahini is rich in the lignans sesamin and sesamol which appear to lower cholesterol.
2. Contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that help lower cholesterol and also reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
3. It is a good source of calcium and magnesium, which naturally lowers blood pressure.
4. It appears to be protective against certain hormone-dependent types of cancer.
5. Contributes to bone health due to the high magnesium content.
6. Helps prevent and manage diabetes mellitus.
7. Their high fiber content makes it a valuable helper for better digestive function.
8. It is rich in copper which is necessary for the uptake of iron, the main component of hemoglobin. Thus, we have better circulation and better functioning of the various organs of the body.
9. Its significant contribution to the health of the skin and hair as it contains significant amounts of zinc.
10. Gives incredible energy!!!
It is a particularly fine nutritional choice, which while it may... cost a little more in terms of calories, is, however, probably one of the most beneficial foods for the good health of our body.
HOW IT IS PRODUCED:
Tahini is a completely natural product, derived from highly selected sesame seeds. These seeds are then dried and then mashed, creating a fatty cream, the tahini we all know.
Its name comes from the Turkish language, where it literally means "sesame pulp".
It is a nutritional treasure as tahini contains many nutrients, valuable for human health.
More specifically, it is rich in proteins, vitamins (E, B1, B2, niacin, etc.), amino acids and carbohydrates.
Rarely does a single food manage to combine all these ingredients, which are necessary for the good functioning of the body and for this reason, many consider tahini to be a super-food.
Tahini is also rich in calcium phosphorus and magnesium.
See its benefits in the tab: Properties & benefits
See ways of use and recipes from Akis Petretzikis on the tab: Ways of use