Spirulina Greek and Organic in Powder
Complete food, rich in protein, vitamins and minerals.
✅Greek Production (Nigrita Serres)
✅ WITHOUT IODINE
Packaging: 100g or 200g
WHAT IS SPIRULINA?
Spirulina is a primordial multicellular microalga that appeared on earth 3.5 billion years ago.
It is rich in proteins, amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients and is considered one of the most popular "superfoods".
The different elements provided by spirulina are completely water-soluble and completely digestible, offering extra energy, supplementing deficiencies in the daily diet, restoring the correct metabolic balance.
✅10 reasons to include Spirulina in your diet:
1. It is rich in proteins: It is a source of high quality proteins, including all the essential amino acids that our body needs.
2. It is rich in vitamins and minerals: It contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals, such as B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium.
3. It has anti-inflammatory properties: It contains phycocyanins, which have anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Helps control sugar: Its vitamins and antioxidant compounds can help fight inflammation and improve blood sugar balance.
5. Helps strengthen the immune system: Contains phytochemicals and vitamins that boost immunity.
6. Helps Control Cholesterol: Spirulina can improve blood lipids and lower cholesterol.
7. Helps improve eyesight: Contains carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthins that help with eye health.
8. Keeps gut flora in good condition: Contains prebiotics that help maintain healthy gut flora.
9. Reduces stress: It helps to deal with stress, as it contains amino acids such as glutamic acid, which can improve brain function.
10. Contains iron: Helps reduce anemia.
SAFE USE OF HERBS:
Do not consume herbs unnecessarily, in excessive amounts and for long periods of time without the guidance of a specialist (pharmacist, doctor, herbalist).
A general guideline is to consume them for 1 month, take a break for a few days (5-7) and continue again.
This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication or have any health problems.
The information given about the herbs and their properties has been taken from books, research and botanical literature.
In no way do they constitute medical advice or prescription.