Dried blueberry - Bio
The most delicious berry by far !!!
By Osmotic drying
Net weight: 300gr
Packaging: Very practical, which keeps the contents fresh and allows you to open & close it multiple times.
Osmotic drying is the most modern method and has been done in order to improve the quality of its processing. As a result, the product retains its taste and nutritional values, has a longer shelf life and the prevention of microbial deterioration.
7 reasons to eat blueberries
There has been a lot of interest in bilberry lately, both from the food industry and from consumers, as it contains several different nutrients that shield the body. Many studies have been done on bilberry and the following possible protective properties have been found.
Bilberry is rich in antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, and β-carotene, sugars, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, minerals, minerals, pectin and fiber. As a result it can be a shield for the body against various threats.
2. Studies have shown that bilberry extract has strong antioxidant activities and the flavonoids it contains could have a protective effect against some cancers. Research has shown that bilberry can slow the growth of human cancer cells. Research in this area is ongoing.
3. Clinical and epidemiological studies have shown that the consumption of flavonoids in food and beverages can reduce the risk of atherosclerosis. Phenolic compounds appear to help slow cardiovascular disease by reducing the oxidation of blood lipids.
4. Research at the University of Montreal has shown that eating blueberries could provide protection against the development of diabetes.
5. It seems to have anti-aging properties. Its juice may be able to help prevent neurodegenerative diseases, reduce the progression of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Also, studies in humans and animals have shown that it can improve memory-related processes.
6. It has been found that bilberry may have an effect on urinary tract infections.
7. Their consumption has been found to enhance night vision.
SPECIAL PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS
Nutritional elements per 100gr. Energy: 1620kj - Proteins: 3.5gr. - Fibers: 10.6gr. Carbohydrates: 81.5gr. - Fats: 0gr. - Salt: 0gr.