Dried plums - Bio
Plums are sweet, dark brown fruits, famous for their high nutritional value, as they are excellent sources of basic minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, zinc and magnesium.
Net weight: 300gr
Packaging: Very practical, which keeps the contents fresh and allows you to open & close it multiple times.
It is also rich in vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, thiamine, vitamin A and vitamin K. These vitamins and minerals make plums a nutritional force that offers many health benefits.
Let's see what are the Top-10 health benefits of plums:
1. Relieve constipation and intestinal disorders. Plums are undoubtedly the most effective laxative foods. This explains why they are highly recommended for people suffering from constipation. Plums are rich in soluble fiber, which is necessary for the activation of healthy bowel movements which in turn relieve the symptoms of constipation. In connection with intestinal disorders, plums are rich in nicotine, which is known to treat many intestinal disorders. The vitamins found in plums inhibit the growth of pathogens and promote the growth of intestinal friendly bacteria.
2. They create stronger bones. Plums have sufficient amounts of minerals such as copper, magnesium and selenium that are responsible for strengthening bones, as they fight to repel bone diseases such as osteoporosis. Plums can therefore easily be described as superfoods for strong and healthy bones.
3. They cure anemia. Plums are rich in iron which makes them an extremely useful supplement for people suffering from anemia. Plums can easily balance iron deficiencies in anemic patients, improve night blindness, and increase the body's energy levels. This in turn eliminates the atony and fatigue associated with anemia.
4. Relieve allergies. Plums contain organic sulfur which is a relatively rare element in most of the foods we eat today. Organic sulfur has many health benefits, most notably the reduction of allergic reactions from seasonal allergies.
5. Promote weight gain in obese people. Plums also promote healthy weight gain. This is made possible by the sugars, essential vitamins and proteins they contain. Although most people are interested in losing weight, it is important to note that plums, on the other hand, can help underweight people gain a healthy weight.
6. They enhance energy. Plums are rich in natural sugars, such as fructose, sucrose and glucose. Therefore, it is an ideal snack for people who need fast bursts of energy. Many people, including athletes, eat prunes before training or engaging in activities that require high levels of energy.
7. They help in the healthy functioning of the nervous system. The vitamins present in plums are ideal for stimulating the nervous system and its functionality. The minerals found in plums, such as potassium, also play an important role in making the nervous system more responsive to alertness and the speed of brain activity.
8. Promote heart health. Plums also play a key role in maintaining a healthy heart. This health benefit can be attributed to the fact that plums are rich in potassium, which has been shown to reduce the risks associated with heart disease and stroke. Plums have also been shown to lower cholesterol levels in the body, which directly improves heart health by reducing heart attack, stroke and the risk of heart disease.
9. Enhance sexual health. Numerous studies show that plums increase sexual stamina when mixed with goat's milk, immersed in it for an entire night and consumed in the morning with honey and cardamom powder. This blend has been a very popular tonic for decades, for its effectiveness in increasing sexual stamina as well as reducing infertility caused by a number of sexual disorders. The role of plums in enhancing sexual health can be attributed to the flavonoids and estradiol they contain. These ingredients have been shown to increase testicular size and weight, as well as sperm motility.
10. They reduce the risk of cancer in the abdomen. Some studies also show that plums reduce the risk of developing abdominal cancer in people of all ages. This can be attributed to the fact that plums are rich in soluble fiber and so when eaten frequently tend to reduce the risk of intestinal disorders, which are known to increase the risk of cancer in this area of the body. Plums also eliminate harmful pathogens in the digestive system, which also reduces the risk of cancer in the abdomen.
Finally, prunes are low glycemic index fruits, which means that after consuming them, blood sugar (glucose) levels do not rise sharply. As a result, they help to saturate the feeling of satiety and maintain it for a longer period of time.
SPECIAL PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS
Nutritional elements per 100gr. Energy 1180kj / 279kcal Proteins 2.4g Carbohydrates 62.8g Fats 0.3g