Black Currant Osmotic 300g
Gooseberries are rich in vitamin C, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
It has been found that black currants have quite a large amount of vitamins C, B, P, E, provitamin A, potassium, phosphorus and iron.
It also contains large amounts of plant fibers, which help the smooth functioning of the intestine and the feeling of satiety of hunger, and antioxidant polyphenols that act against free radicals.
Net weight: 300g
In research that has been carried out it has been shown that in general all types of gooseberry help:
• in the prevention of diabetes mellitus and heart diseases
• the body's resistance to infections due to its nutrients
• to strengthen the immune system
• to increase the metabolism
• to control hypertension
• in the treatment of respiratory disorders
• digestion and increasing appetite
• to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol
• in antiaging
• good hair and skin health
Packaging: Very practical, which keeps the contents fresh and allows you to open & close it multiple times.
WHAT ARE OSMOTIC FRUITS?
Osmosis is the process of dehydrating natural fruits, through which heat treatment is avoided and their original structure is not broken down, keeping intact the valuable components of the fruits as well as their aroma.
Nutritional information per 100g.
F. Fiber: 5.2g