The most delicious dried apricot you have ever tasted !!
Juicy and fragrant.
Net weight: 300gr
Packaging: Very practical, which keeps the contents fresh and allows you to open & close it multiple times.
Rich in vitamin A, apricots contribute to good eye health. Consuming about 3 apricots, we cover almost 100% of our daily need for vitamin A. They also contain carotenoids (β-carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin), due to which their orange color is due to the ripe and dried apricots. in fact higher content of carotenoids. Lycopene has even been linked to protection against prostate cancer.
They are a good source of vitamin C and flavonoids, therefore they have strong antioxidant properties, protect blood vessels, and prevent the oxidation of "bad" cholesterol.
Dietary benefits should include vitamin B3 (niacin), iron, potassium and apricot fiber, essential for digestive health and fighting constipation.
Osmotic drying is the most modern method and has been done in order to improve the quality of its processing. As a result, the product retains its taste and nutritional values, has a longer shelf life and the prevention of microbial deterioration.
Dried apricots health benefits:
1. Anemia: It is a very good source of iron which is useful in fighting anemia. They also contain iron that absorbs iron. Include dried apricots in your daily diet to help you produce hemoglobin which may be more helpful in women who experience heavy flow during periods.
2. Constipation: They have pectin and cellulose which is a mild laxative and cures constipation. Cellulose acts as an insoluble fiber and pectin maintains water levels in the body during constipation.
3. Digestion: Dried apricots are eaten before a meal to stimulate digestion. They contain the alkali that neutralizes acids.
4. Fever: They help reduce fever.
5. Skin: Contribute to skin hygiene.
6. Cleanse your digestive system: Dried apricots help heal the digestive system by acting as a mild laxative to clear unwanted waste. This is useful for reacting with the body's digestive fluids and producing an alkaline environment to cleanse the digestive system.
7. Pregnancy: It has been used as an herbal medicine in pregnancy. This can cure infertility, bleeding and convulsions. Dried fruit paste can cure vaginal infections. They should be consumed in moderation by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. During pregnancy, apricots serve as an excellent snack instead of eating sweets or other snacks.
8. Adjust your heart rate: They provide a very good source of potassium. Potassium is a metal and electrolyte that is useful for regulating proper fluid balance. This helps the muscles to function properly and regulate the heart rate.
9. Good eyesight: They contain nutrients such as vitamin A which is essential for good eyesight. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that helps remove free radicals and maintain healthy cells and tissues. Free radicals can cause severe damage to the lenses of the eyes which can lead to cataracts or damage to the eyes. Apricot reduces the risk of developing cataracts.
10. Hemoglobin: Dried apricots can be used to produce hemoglobin that can cure anemia. This is because dried apricots contain minerals such as iron and copper that produce hemoglobin.
11. Asthma relief: They also have the ability to cure the symptoms of tuberculosis, asthma and bronchitis.
12. Glow on the skin: Apricot oil is very useful for skin care. It can make your skin glowing and smooth. It is also a good remedy to heal ear sores.
13. High blood pressure: They contain three times more potassium than bananas and contain only a small trace of salt that helps keep blood pressure down. Potassium in dried apricots also protects against heart disease.
14. Muscle Growth: Dried apricots contain potassium which is essential for bodily functions such as improving metabolism. Thus, they are important for muscle growth and normal growth of the body. Helps regulate acid levels in the body and is useful for protein synthesis.
15. Blood clotting: They contain vitamin K which is required for blood clotting in case of injury to prevent excessive bleeding. Eat a cup of dried apricots daily to get 4 mcg of vitamin K.