Protein bar - Hazelnut 50g
Bars with a very high protein content, with carnitine, creatine, vitamins and sweeteners.
Suitable for people with lactose intolerance.
It does not contain preservatives, polyols and gluten.
Ideal for diets, meals (breakfast-daily-afternoon) snacks at work or before sports activities, making breakfast easier when this is not possible.
- Maintenance of lean body mass on a hypocaloric diet (protein)
- The development of the muscle mass of athletes (protein)
- Maintenance of normal bone density (protein)
- Improve normal energy
- Metabolism (vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, niacin)
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue (Vitamins B2, B6, C, folic acid)
- Protection from oxidative stress (vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E)
- The normal formation of collagen for the function of articular cartilage (vitamin C)
The bar consists of:
Consume 1-2 bars daily.
Ingredients: fructose syrup, milk protein, chocolate (min. 51% cocoa), or white chocolate (min. 28% cocoa): sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithin, flavor, non-hydrogenated vegetable fats (coconut, corn, extra virgin olive oil), maize maltodextrin, dried egg albumin, creatine monohydrate, emulsifier: soy lecithin (E322), aroma, magnesium carbonate, L-carnitine tartrate, L-ornithine, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, cola (Cola acuminata, nitida Schott) and guarana (Paullinia cupana Kunt) seed extracts, vitamins A-C-E, biotin, nicotinic acid, pantothenic acid, B6-B1-B2, folic acid, biotin, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate.
Nutritional information per 100g: Energy: 1625kj / 387kcal, Fat: 13g, of which saturated: 11g, Carbohydrates: 38g, of which sugars: 31g, Protein: 0.25g, Salt: 29g, Vitamin E: 2.8mg , Vitamin C: 17mg, Vitamin B1: 0.4mg, Vitamin B2: 0.5mg