Matcha - Tea - Bio
MACHA tea or the magic of Japan is the most popular green tea in the world.
Bunch means powdered tea.
It contains 135 times more antioxidants than a simple green tea and this is because we consume the whole tea leaf and not just the decoction. Unlike green tea, in bunch tea the leaves of the plant, before harvest, are shaded and this change in sunlight raises the levels of chlorophyll which is rich in nutrients. Once harvested, the leaves are steamed to stop the fermentation that would reduce these elements. Once dry, they are ground with stones and give us a bright green powder.
Matcha tea is a high quality tea, rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants that protect against heart disease and cancer, better regulate blood sugar, lower blood pressure and have anti-aging properties. In addition to polyphenols (antioxidants) it has been shown to boost metabolism and slow down or stop the growth of cancer cells.
Matcha tea has a strong taste, looks like grass or spinach and has the property of relaxing and calming.
What are the benefits:
* A cup of Matcha tea has the nutritional value of 10 regular green teas.
* Rich in antioxidants
* Boosts metabolism and calorie burning
* Effective and natural detoxification
* Calms the mind and relaxes the body
* Rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
* Improves mood and helps concentration
* Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium and magnesium
* Reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels
Make the bunch of tea using hot water, just before the boiling point. It is best to consume it at least 6 hours before bedtime.
It is ideal in juices, vegetable salads, fruit salads or yogurt along with other fruits.
For a drink with Matcha (1 cup) we usually add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon.