facebook
+30 693 7971 879
Free shipping on orders over €50

Your cart

X

You have not added any products to your cart!

CONTINUE SHOPPING

  • Magnesium - 200mg - 100 Tablets

Click on the photo for zoom

Magnesium - 200mg - 100 Tablets

Availability: Immediate

€17,00
-+
  • PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
  • PROPERTIES & BENEFITS
  • WAYS OF USE
  • METHODS OF SHIPPING & PAYMENT

Magnesium - 200mg


Magnesium for muscle cramps and migraines.

Certified Product

* Does not contain sugar, salt, starch, yeast, dairy products, corn, eggs, wheat.
* No preservatives & perfumes are used in its preparation.

Packaging: 100 Tablets

Magnesium citrate
Necessary in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body
Maintaining muscle and heart tone
For the nervous system
For the balance of body fluids
Important for calcium absorption
Magnesium is an inorganic element that activates more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It is the fourth most abundant metal in the human body with a key role in a number of important bodily processes.

About 69% of magnesium ions are stored in the bones. The remaining percentage is involved in intermediate metabolism, with about 70% being in free form, while the remaining 30% is bound to proteins (mainly albumin), citrate ions, phosphate ions and other complex substances.

Magnesium is a cofactor of many enzyme systems. Thus, all adenosine triphosphate (ATP) -dependent enzyme reactions require magnesium as a cofactor of the adenosine and magnesium triphosphate complex. Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is a primary biochemical substance, which is found in all aerobic and non-aerobic organisms (plant and animal) and acts as a carrier of chemical energy. ATP molecules have typically been termed the energy currency in intracellular energy transfers from one biochemical molecule to another.

In addition, magnesium maintains electrolyte levels in balance, facilitates the absorption of calcium, helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, the contraction of both skeletal muscle and smooth muscle, and plays a key role in regulating sleep.

Numerous studies have shown that magnesium deficiency is associated with heart disorders such as untreated abdominal arrhythmias, increased sensitivity to digoxin, and coronary artery spasms. Additional symptoms include neuromuscular and neuropsychiatric disorders.

Magnesium citrate is more easily and better absorbed than other forms of magnesium, and has a particularly beneficial effect on the elderly and people with low stomach acidity.

Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any human disease. Check with your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication or have any health problems. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Keep in a cool and dry environment.

* The package may contain an Ageless® Oxygen Absorbers bag that helps control moisture during the life of the product. Do not consume or remove from the original package. Close the cap thoroughly after each use.

Recycle responsibly.

As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily, preferably with meals.

Shipping & Payment Methods

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping Methods

The products are sent by courier (Geniki Taxydromiki).

Shipments are made only in Greece.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Methods

1. Cash on delivery. Payment is made by cash, at the time you receive the products.

2. Debit/Credit/Prepaid Card. Payment is made through the Easypay service of Piraeus Bank. Transactions made through our order form are completely secure and there is no risk of fraud, since the management of the payment process is covered exclusively and directly by the Easypay system of Piraeus Bank with an additional level of security Verified-by-Visa, MasterCard Secure Code and 3D-Secure. * In case there is a shortage in any of the products you have already ordered and paid by card, we will contact you immediately for further consultation or refund

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping cost

The shipping cost is 4€

For orders over 50€, you have FREE SHIPPING.

Cash on delivery service is FREE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will receive a 10% discount coupon with your order, for your next purchases.

WE CALL YOU

Just fill in your phone and we will call you shortly.