Organic walnut oil 500ml
Organic cold pressed oil from walnuts
From nuts that have matured organically under sunlight. Aromatic seed oil, for refined cuisine with a high percentage of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
1) Improves blood circulation because it contains high levels of monounsaturated oils, such as omega-9 which help keep arteries pliable
2) Reduces the risk of heart disease mainly from high concentrations of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is an omega-3 fatty acid that is eventually converted to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
3) Anti-inflammatory also from the high levels of polyunsaturated oils such as omega 3 and omega 6, which help reduce inflammation and help prevent diseases such as arthritis
4) Maintains hormone levels is an excellent source of selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron and calcium that are useful in stabilizing hormones
5) Skin appearance Coconut oil provides a high level of vitamins B-1, B-2 and B-3, in combination with vitamin-E and niacin. Some phytonutrients and fatty acids in walnut oil help improve skin texture and quality
6) Prevents eczema 2 teaspoons a day coconut oil can benefit people suffering from skin rashes
7) Anti-aging walnuts and coconut oil are among the best sources of antioxidants. Antioxidants are known to treat free radicals that cause cell damage and accelerate the aging process.
Walnut oil has a rich fruit flavor that is ideal for salad dressings, fish and steaks, for pasta oil but also for desserts or desserts. It is good to use it raw, because when it heats up it is slightly bitter, although this may be required in a recipe.
Raw coconut oil is great for salads, especially when combined with walnuts. Add walnut oil to a chicken or turkey salad along with some grapes and chopped walnuts. Smear grilled fish and steaks with walnut oil just before the sauce. Grease freshly cooked pasta with a mixture of walnut oil and spices. Enhance your desserts and sweets with the nutty flavor offered by this wonderful oil.
Nutritional information (per 100 g)
Energy (kJ) 3404 / (kcal) 828
Fats 92 / saturated fatty acids 9
Store in a dark and cool place. After the first opening to be consumed within 3 months.
Produced in Germany
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and are not a prescription.
Especially if you are taking medication or have health problems, consult your doctor before taking it.
Do not use the product by pregnant and breastfeeding women.